Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a card blitz.  Thank goodness the ladies were patient and worked through all of the cards.  There was one that was pretty technical and they really did well.  It was the very layered card that had to be inked that took so long.  We definately over shot our time frame.  I think I better go simpler on card blitz days.  I plan to stay simple but then I see an idea and I just get carried away. Be prepared for a very simple card for the card class this week. 

I think I am gonna crash and burn tomorrow.  The gang had the lawn mowed by the time I got home today.  I won't have to run a race with the rain tomorrow to get the lawn mowed.  Tomorrow isn't here yet so who knows what wild thing will hit me.

Prissy must have had a busy day because she is all curled up in her bed.  I think my sofa is calling to me.  Hopefully it won't keep me in a very long conversation and have me taking my shower at midnight.

Have a safe weekend.  Remember school starts Monday so watch out for the kids.  I will be thinking of you Moms that have kids starting kindergarten. 

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive