Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Breakfast


This layout is all about family an kids. My family always loved having breakfast. That was my Dad's favorite meal and my brothers and sister can cook up a mean breakfast. Even at Christmas I can remember having breakfast with my Granny before we left for Indiantown to visit my other Grandparents. We also loved donuts. When we were little and our folks would go to town( town was West Palm Beach) they would bring us donuts as a treat. So to me breakfast can be bacon and eggs, waffles, donuts, and as we see here pancakes. Too often we forget the little things that make kids happy. This was the last morning of Jace's visit and my brother was sure he was gonna cook up pancakes for Jace even if Jared was ready to hit the long road home. You can see how happy Jace was eating his pancakes. And of course Papa Frank made sure he took the pancake mix home with him. At the rate he was eating pancakes I don't think that bag will last very long.

I better clean up, close up, and take the little rug rat home. See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Another great layout Gail. Keep those stories coming!

Blog Archive