Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a special treat yesterday afternoon.  Joshua and Emily came to visit.  Joshua really came to help ride the lawnmower and Emily came to play.  We enjoyed turning out the lights, cutting out haunted houses, and playing cheer leading Barbie.  Joshua came in after mowing and you know how you look after mowing.  Thank goodness for baby wipes.  Bless his heart it did not bother him but I sure did not want him rubbing all that dust into his eyes.  Then he and I cut out an old black crow and a flying witch.  They were both cute for Halloween decorations.  After using the Cricut he wanted to play a game on the computer.  Josh came in about that time so he did not have much computer time.  But Joshua and Emily were so excited about their weekend.  They knew how many days and how many nights they would have with Mema and Papa. 

This morning when I went out to feed Pokey my little Sweet Pea was blooming.  It actually had  two blooms.  I thought this is a good sign that I am going to whiz through Card Blitz preparation.  So just before leaving for the shop I ran back out to take a picture of the cute little blossoms.  Guess who thought I had brought him something else to eat.  You guessed it... Pokey.  So he poked his nose into the picture.



I did not get much done last night on the cards.  Miss Priss kept fussing at me to go home so we left about 8:15.  She is getting too bossy in her old age.  As I was getting ready this morning she started barking and fussing at me.  You know how she does Glenda when she wants that treat.  I'm  thinking 'What in the world'.  I leave my room to start loading up the car and see that the coffee has been made. Prissy knew who was out there and she wanted to get out there in case there was food.  Well no one was out there but she knew where to find them.  She runs down the hall and starts scratching at the bedroom door.  I fuss at her to come away and out walks her partner in crime... Belinda.  Needless to say she stayed at home today.  When I left her she was faithfully following Belinda hoping fo a handout. 

I have procrastinated too long already.  Have to get busy on those cards before Glenda calls to see how far I have gotten.

See you at the shop.
 


No comments:

Blog Archive