Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love having these rain showers to sorta cool things off.  You noticed I said sorta.  It is still hot.  Even with the cool down I am running the fan to save on the electricity and trying to stay cool.

Yesterday was a play day here at the shop.  There was a lot of playing and visiting.  Iris brought in some fruit, popcorn chicken, cheese straw crackers and a cheese ball.  Everything was so good.  Yes,  Glenda started working on that detailed haunted house that is on the Cricut cartridge.  Take note I said she started to work. It is a very detailed project so it is gonna take her several days to complete the house.  It is in several parts sitting on a tray in the back.  But when she finishes it will be something.  Several ladies came by to visit and it was some good visiting.

Pokey was patiently waiting at his bucket last night.   His bucket was hanging up on the fence so I did not have to get my flashlight and walk through the pasture.  Of course, Prissy thought she had to walk all over the yard and check out the smells.  When she finished prowling I went in to make my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  You know I mentioned how we get into routines.  I usually have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at night.  It is easy and quick.  Last night I was into my routine not paying attention and ended up putting peanut butter on both pieces of bread.  Well heck, where am I going to put my jelly.  Very carefully I spread a little jelly over the peanut butter.  Now that was one heavy sandwich.  But with a little Chrystal Light I finished the sandwich.

Sandy brought in more explosion boxes she has made.  She does such a beautiful job.  There is one she dedicated to our servicemen and women.  It is awesome.  So much talent floating around the shop. 

Friday night is Crop Night and Saturday is Cuttlebug Club.  So come on by and enjoy the fun.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

I thought everyday was playday at the shop? I want to see some pics of Pokey. Ha, ha on that sandwich. I've done that so many times before!
Those explosion boxes are something to behold!

Blog Archive