Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's All About the Journey

Here is our layout for this week. You get to see Pokey and the gang in action.
It is always a special time when we are having fun with kids. They love to ride horses and help. Well Amy and Jace wanted to ride Pokey but they also wanted to help lead him. Frank was so patient and let them hold the lead rope but you could see the very strong grip he had on the rope. My favorite shot is the big 5x7 of the three of them almost in silhouette. You can see Jace so happy go lucky hanging onto the rope while Amy enjoys the ride. My big brother the anchor between the two. I Love the sway of Pokey's tail, the tree line, and each one's position. I'd love to be that carefree again. I know we all have pictures that speak to us about a journey. Get them out and crop them.

Better finish getting everything ready for tomorrow. You know about the card class. So I have to really get myself geared up for all the fun we are going to have.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

I agree Gail. I like that 5x7 best too. It just speaks to the soul.

Blog Archive