Goldenrod... Ragweed... Achoo. Yep, it is that time of year already. I had one of those sinus headaches today. But it seems it has hit several other people. I am willing to put up with those sneezes just to have a little cooler weather. Just a few more days and Fall will be moving in.
I thought I had gone to bed at a decent hour last night. But when Prissy wanted to go out at 6:30. Good grief! My mistake was when we came back in I went back to bed. I have been dragging all day. I was visiting with Glenda and realized I had not put on any mascara (when I got home tonight it was where I had left it and not in the drawer). What else did I forget to do today....
Glenda brought me lunch today. It was homemade chicken pot pie and fresh yellow squash. It was wonderful. I even shared a few bites with Miss Prissy. The ladies here at Scrappy's sure can cook. And a couple more ladies have submitted recipes. I can't wait until that cookbook is ready. I know that all those recipes will be wonderful. The poll for the cookbook title closed last night and the title chosen was 'Scrappy Ladies Cookbook'. Don't forget to place your order for your copy of the cookbook.
I sure can't get used to it getting dark so early. Dark was always my signal to close up shop and go home. But with it getting dark so early it shortens my work day considerably. One minute I am cranking along and then darkness hits. Sometimes, I get more work done after the shop closes. No ,I don't think I could get my brain cranked up early in the morning. I'm doing good just to get to the shop on time.
It's about that time Prissy is giving me a hint about it being bedtime. Hopefully, I will be functioning better tomorrow. Check out the eyes and see if I have remembered my mascara.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Play Day
- I had a great class this morning. I made the card...
- Holly molly what a day. It started out with me pu...
- Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Norton. I think they ...
- Finally, connected. I am just about to pull out m...
- Goldenrod... Ragweed... Achoo. Yep, it is that ti...
- Yesterday, we just about made our Blitz in two hou...
- Thanks to Glenda I got home at a decent hour tonig...
- Had a great visit with an old friend. Our sleep o...
- Had a productive day. I actually have one of the ...
- The Sunshine Stampers were in the shop today. The...
- No, I have not been asleep all day. Our router wa...
- Good grief. I can't believe I stayed up all night...
- Happy Birthday James!
- I thought my day was cranking. The morning air wa...
- I guess my late nights finally caught up with me. ...
- It was absolutely wonderful this morning. The tem...
- Sunday was a very nice day. I finished my mowing....
- Good grief, I can't even make grits anymore. I us...
- Yikes! Now I know why I leave town later in the ev...
- All settled in for the day. Having my coffee and ...
- Had a full house for the card and layout classes. ...
- Baby Sis is having foot surgery today. So everyon...
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography