Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you Norton.  I think they have managed to remove my hijacker.  It was so frustrating having your browser redirected to another site or not even loading at all.   This has been happening to several people. You can pick this up anywhere.  Apparently what they do is change your ip address.  After staying at the shop 'til about 10:00 last night.  I came home ate some good sausage Frank had grilled. Then I went to bed. Maybe I can get some sleep and focus on being creative again

Yesterday was the Cricut Club.  The ladies had a great time.  Some wonderful food.  Teddi made something I can't spell or say.  It had fruit and was a cross between and apple pie, quiche, and custard.  It was delicious.  Nan made a Raspberry Bar.  You know how I love Raspberry anything.  Yummy!!!  Even with all that we had to order from Gondolier.  Well, you have to counter all that sugar.  Thanks ladies for putting up with me during my day of frustrating computer issues.  

Prissy had to get up earrrrly this morning.  I was just getting into my second good sleep.  Jeez Louise!!!  But after feeding Pokey I started following that little white tail around the yard.  Looking at the early morning sunshine just starting to peek around the clouds.  Awwwwwesome.   Looking at the tree line I was hit with such a beautiful sight. That sunshine was just barely hitting the tree edges.  I followed Prissy into the house grabbed my camera.  Gone.  The sun had been covered by the clouds.  But I sure did enjoy the beauty earlier.  Keep your eyes open for that quick glimpse.  It could be in nature, that funny thing your pet does, or a special moment with family.  Wake up and enjoy!!!!!

This week we have our card class, layout class, work days, and our Bead Class.  This is such a cute project.  Get read for those Fall Fun Days wearing this cute bracelet and earrings.

The classes will be held on Friday October 1st at 2:00 and 7:00 pm. The bracelet is $15.00 and just $5.00 to add the earrings.  Please call for information and to sign up for the class. 

I better get going and get some other things done today.  Or maybe I will be lazy and do some fun things.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

So glad you are back on line, we have been missing the dayly events of your life (only Jane has more events to tell, she just want write a book on them all)

Blog Archive