Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Celebrate

Finally, I have been having a problem getting on my Internet tonight. Here is the layout for this week. It is about our Anniversary celebration. This is a page full of friends and family. We had a great time that day. So this is a remembrance of all the fun we had that day.
So think of all those fun times with family, friends, or a special gathering. This is for you. Keeping a record of those times helps you go back a relive those special times.

My friend arrived today from Alabama. Been having a good visit trying to remember those good ole days. We often have those memory moments. I think I have talked her into doing our classes tomorrow. So behave yourselves. Gotta get back to visiting.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

I remember that day. So fun, with lots of mini make and takes. The flower I received is adorning one of my favorite pictures of Steve!
Great layout Gail!

Glenda said...

So glad I got to meet your friend but I was hoping she would fill us in on all the dirt (the only thing she would say was you stole her boyfriend) Hope you are having a real nice visit with her today.

Blog Archive