Thursday, September 2, 2010

Had a full house for the card and layout classes.  There were a couple of new ladies and the newbie  from last week did come back.  So I think she has officially joined the Thursday layout group.  Our little mischief maker did it again today.  If you have never been to the Thursday class you can't imagine how wild they can get.  Well I have my hands full trying to keep an eye on everyone. So I don't even think about the little rugrat.  Class was moving along and I was walking around helping a couple of ladies and I looked down around Diane's chair.  I said 'Diane someone has been in your purse' because I could see things laying all around it.  I go looking for our little shop Princess.  You got it.  Prissy's taste has gotten expensive. She had found a piece of Ghirahdelli Chocolate.  We usually hear her tearing into the wrappers.  But today we did not hear her and the fan wasn't even on.  If you remember it was Diane's purse that Prissy was into dring a Blitz.  That day she had gotten into it twice.  The first time she found a pack of crackers that had just one cracker left.  Diane said no she did not have anymore food left in her purse and left it on the floor.   Prissy went back to the purse a second time and found crackers and money Diane did not know she had.  So after Prissy got caught today everyone picked up their purses and put them on the table by the TV.  Which was interesting when a phone rang.  Of course, everyone has their own ring tone.  But if you were trying o be helpful you did not know which purse to grab.  Well anyway here is a shot of Prissy after her special Ghiradelli treat.  The only thing you can't see is her chocolate mustache.




Yesterday I was being very conscientious and got gas in the morning before I opened up the shop.  Wally World's price was $2.61.  Ok, with your gift card it was $.03 less.  In the afternoon I was walking Prissy out front here at the shop and looked over at Wally World and the price had dropped to $2.60.  It did not bother me that it dropped because it was just a penny.  You know Prissy.  Not an hour later she had to go out again.  Now I am bothered.  The price had dropped to $2.58.  Go figure.  I should have waited, right.  Guess what this morning the price was back to $2.61.  Who is over there changing the prices.  Some little gremlin.

I spoke to Little Sis this morning.  She is managing with her knee walker.  Can't wait to see how that works.
Mike is helping her stay ahead of her pain with her regular dosage of medication.  She sounded like he was doing a pretty good job.  Knowing her shoud would think she did not need the pain medication.  We Royal's can be stubborn ( that sounds like our Mom so it would be a Parson thing).  Anyway, when my Dad was in the hospital after surgery he did not want to have his pain mediction.  At this particular time it was a morphin pump.  We would ask if he had pressed the button to dispence his dosage.  No he did not want to be taking that stuff.  Well my brothers Frank and CJ took turns sitting next to him and would keep the button pushed.  I never worried because the pump only allowed so much to be dispenced per hour.  But those two would get my Daddy going and tell him  they weren't pushing the button. H was just groggy from having surgery.  It is always hard sitting in the hospital but the four of us enjoyed being together.  And of course Daddy liked all the bantering among us.  We even enjoyed the quiet times together.  None of us are big talkers.  That's a story for nother time.

See you at the shop.

3 comments:

Joy Joy said...

WOW... I lucked up and got the gas at Walmart at $2.58 - .03. I'm glad I did. Of course I would have been walking had I not gone then.

That is a neat story about your family. Thanks for sharing.

Glenda said...

Glad we have one more lady to post a comment, I love to read Gail's post and it is so nice to read what other people have to say about her post and things they have happening to them. Please ladies keep up the posting because the more we post the more Gail will write. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day.

Lisa Ayers said...

What a little sneak Prissy is! And good taste too. Glenda, your haunted house is FANTASTIC! I'm excited 'cause I get to come in this weekend and play. YAY!

Blog Archive