Thursday, September 30, 2010

Play Day

Finally, I get to post our layout for this week. I had a few problems trying to upload the picture. This is a little guys rodeo. They have a great time with their families, pets, and friends. There are belts just like in the big guy rodeos. Lot's of trophies. All of us need a Play Day. Having a Play Day refreshes you and perks you up. Don't you need a perk up now and then. Get those pictures out of your Play Day. Maybe playing in the pool, puttering in the garden, baking cookies. Everybody has a different Play Day. Just enjoy remembering that fun time you had and crop those pictures.

It looks like we missed all that heavy rain. It sure looked bad a few times today. It did not slow down those ladies playing at the shop today. They just play with so many fun things. They are painting, cutting, gluing, cutting, and just being creative. I love seeing those projects.

Don't forget the bead class on Friday. Come have a good time and create a beautiful project. It will be something you can enjoy wearing often. The beads are fun shapes and fun colors. It will be uniqley yours.

I am still having trouble with my register receipt printer. Hopefully those California computer geeks will get back to me soon. I tried my best but I just don't have that programing knowledge. Everyone has been wonderful about not needing a receipt. But I just don't feel the transaction is complete without handing out that little piece of paper. Thank you all for supporting me through all this stress with these computers.

I think Prissy is hinting it is time to go to bed. Better do my nightly ritual and hop into bed so I will be ready for that Thursday morning group!!!!

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive