Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Sis is having foot surgery today.  So everyone keep her in your prayers.  It is gonna be rough for the next couple of months because she can't but any weight on her foot.  I know I would go crazy.  When I broke my ankle I used all kinds of things to stay mobile.  I used a walker, crutches(not crazy about them), and my favorite were those electric carts at the stores.  I lived in a two story house so guess how I got up and down the stairs.  Yep, I sat and hopped up and down.  My walker was upstairs and crutches got me to the car and into the office where I grabbed my rolling chair.  It was a little rough sometimes because I had Rhett and Prissy my two little rugrats.  My yard was not fenced so they had to walk on a leash.  That was quite the sight.  Me on crutches and two little white dogs on leashes.  Sometimes I would sit on the front porch and let them wander around.  My biggest challenge was getting them loaded in to the car.  But you know when I think about it they were on the whole very cooperative. These little guys are pretty smart.

My neice just called about 45 minitues ago and said my sister was out of surgery and already on the way home.  That pain block must be doing it's job because she was feeling pretty good and requesting a Starbucks!!!!  

 Can't believe it has taken me an hour to get this post done.  I am not complaining.  When there are customers shopping I am a happy camper. 

Don't forget about the weekend play times starting on Friday night.  There will be three days to create.  Treat yourself to a little time off and come to the shop.

Speaking of creating I better get going on the layout for this week.  I finally have a theme in mind. 

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Gail I did post yesterday (Tue.) but I put it on the wrong day. I posted about the drive with the canapy of trees, I know I had driven there many times but I can't tell which road you are on. It sounds like no ladies showed up for work day today but I thought Teddi and Linda T. was coming in today to work. Will try and stop by tomorrow. Don't work to late and check your gas tank.

Blog Archive