Sunday, September 12, 2010

No, I have not been asleep all day.  Our router was down and we were without an Internet connection.  Frank got a new router and we are up and running again.  It is amazing how we depend on all this technology.

We had a great Cuttebug group on Saturday.  Some came for the whole day and some came for part of the day.  And some took the longest lunch break in history.  Just kidding.  They were having a wonderful family visit.

I decided to stop and get my tea and a small fry for the trip home.  I make my turn and was at the tower to order.  I was thinking of those fries and it hit me.  I was at the wrong drive thru.  So I pulled out an went down one and got the good fries and tea.  Maybe  I was not as sharp as I thought I was after not sleeping the night before.  The rest of the trip went fine.  Frank and Belinda were cooking diner.  Frank was was frying steak with gravy. There were green beans.  And Belinda was mashing potatoes.  I ate that wonderful dinner and was about to fall asleep at the table.  So I took my shower and went to bed.  I did not watch any TV.  I know I was asleep by 8:30 pm.  Slept better than I had in a long time.  Of course Prissy had me up a 7:00 this morning.  She came dancing across the bed from the sofa.  I don't know when she left the bed to sleep on the sofa last night.  That is how soundly I slept. Maybe I should try staying up all night more often.

We passed on the lawn this weekend.  That left me doing laundry and working on paperwork.  One of these days I will be totally caught up.  Not.  I did work on some ideas for the Card Blitz.  Fall is our theme.  Love those colors.

Since I am running late with my post I will post the inchies tomorrow when I have a faster Internet connection. 

The Sunshine Stampers will be meeting tomorrow with their Fall cards.  I think Glenda will be doing  technique.  I wonder what he is gonna be creating?  

Gotta get back to that paperwork.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

Can't wait to see the inchies. I'm sure Glenda gonna come up with something great! I'm going to do some baking today. Yum.

Glenda said...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but have had to much birthday going on I guess. I think everyone enjoyed the techque today, just hope all will make some real neat cards with it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Blitz Sat. See you in the morning. Check your gas gauge and don't stay to late tonight.

Blog Archive