Thursday, September 16, 2010

Had a great visit with an old friend.  Our sleep over was fun.  We pulled out the old high school annuals.  My goodness how things change.  It is funny how with friends you just pick up like you just saw them yesterday instead of over 20 years ago. This morning she braved  both the card and the layout class.  Remember, Thursday morning is the wild bunch.  She did great.  We had lunch and off she went headed west.  Hopefully, we will have another visit soon.

The second card for The Blitz is ready.  Glenda helped pull it together.  Way too cute.  Hint....WHOOOO!
By tomorrow night at this time all will be ready to go.  Looking forward to a nice and smooth on time Blitz.  No funky  folds!!!!!!

Coming in to town this morning I spotted the turkeys.  I slowed down and started madly waving out the window so my friend could enjoy the sight.  After things settled down this morning I asked her if she saw the flock.  She said no.  I think she thought I had gone a little crazy when I was waving out the window.  So what else is new.  I think some of my classes think I am a little off.

I better pack it in and get a good night sleep so I will be up and running tomorrow.  Gotta get two more cards finished.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I want to see the cards!! You should post them!

Lisa Ayers said...

Glad I got to meet her Gail. It felt so good to be at the shop to get my project started! Certainly helpful to be able to walk over to select just the right piece of paper on the spot!
The layout the ladies did was fantastic. They all had huge smiles on their faces. I love visiting with everyone.

Blog Archive