Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I had a great class this morning. I made the card simple this week since last week was a full hour card. After classs I started working on my gremlin on the POS printer. No matter what I did it still will not work. I have a call in to the company that set up the system in the beginning. California time. So who knows when I will hear from them.

Prissy just finished her french fries and is taking a little nap. Boy, that sounds good.

I am waiting for the evening class to begin. Maybe I will give the POS printer one more try. Or maybe I will start my scrapbook page.

It was wonderful coming in to town this morning. I actually had to raise my windows up a little bit. It was a bit cool to be blowing around the car. But I just loved it!!! My dirty trees are stating to change color. I'm not sure what the name of the tree is. I just know when it loses its leaves they are huge and are all over the yard and house. One of the trees is dead and is good for a bird perch. Those Doves really love to sit up there. I have been enjoying the New England shots showing all those golden trees. You know October 1st is this Friday. WOW! Christmas decorations are not far behind.

I wonder what color cast Geneva will have after her visit today. If everything is ok, she will start her therapy. Time is just flying by. It has almost been a month since her surgery.

Well I better close down and do something!!!!

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Gail the name of that tree is a Scamore. I really liked the card today and it was easy too.

Blog Archive