Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Had a productive day.  I actually have one of the Blitz cards completed.  Feels good to have one done.  Just three more cards to go.  I'm loving these Fall colors.  Maybe with these wonderful colors the other three cards will just create themselves.  I can dream can't I.  This time I am not coming up with any fancy folded mind teasers.

My next project is the layout for the week.  I'll be surfing my box of pictures tonight for a theme.  Lordy, who knows what I will find.  I would like it to be designed before lunch.  Hm mm... I think I might be a little optimistic with that goal. But I have an old friend that I haven't seen in a very long time coming by about lunch time.  So I would like to have that layout done before she gets to the shop.  You know how girls like to have fun and enjoy talking a lot. 

Little Sis had her old cast removed today.  But they put a new one on.  She says the colors are Gator colors.  But seeing the picture it reminds me of a Dr. Seuss character.  It is so colorful, everyone wants to claim some signing space. Hopefully, she will be up for a visit to the shop soon. 

Yes, it was a herd of deer I enjoyed seeing last night.  Tonight was a big bust with the wild life.  But if you can believe it.  I spotted a coyote running  across 90 near the car dealerships on the West side of town.  Can you imagine one running around town. 

Well I better get to those pictures and do a little organizing in my little cave here before the sleepover tomorrow night. 

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

Hey Gail. Just let those fall colors take you away. I see falling leaves coming down the page. Didn't you enjoy that cool air we had last night? Coyote, wow. Where's roadrunner when you need him? LOL

Sandie said...

I'm glad to see the list of items we should have for class. I have most, but can see the need for the others. Hope you're stocked up so I can finish the list. I am soooo ready for Thursday. I need the laughter.

Blog Archive