Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks to Glenda I got home at a decent hour tonight. She helped me cut and design those last two cards for the Blitz.  Another hint.... Gobble, Gobble and Girlie, Girlie. Yes, I really believe we will be through on time tomorrow.  Famous last words.

When I left the shop tonight I watered the plants outside. Man things are soooo dry.  It seems just a few weeks ago we were concerned about too much rain and now it feels as though we are in a drought.    While I was moving from plant to plant I hear a beep, beep from the road.  I look up and there goes Jane and Jean.  I wonder if they were on their way back from TCBY.  Hmmm.  Sounds good to me. 

You know, I don't know were my mind is some time.  Here I am doing scrapbook pages and I don't even get a picture of my friend and I.  What was I thinking.  Obviously I wasn't.  The crazy thing is I thought about having our picture taken.  And even planned out where we should sit.  Good grief!  Aud, you will definitely have to come again so we can get those pictures I planned. 

I am whooped tonight.  So I am gonna curl up next to Prissy and crash and burn early.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

You've had your hands full. Aud will just have to come back to get that picture. That was your subconsious mind working. Watching you and Glenda work together is like watching a well oiled machine. You seem to know what the other is thinking and just get it done. Good team work ladies!

Blog Archive