Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally, connected.  I am just about to pull out my hair with this computer.  Here I thought everything was back to normal.  Not!!!!  Apparently, I have a hitchhiker that changes my ip address so I can't get to my google accounts.  It keeps redirecting me to various shopping sites.  Good grief. 

Yesterday Nan came by with some wonderful homemade oatmeal cookies.  Delicious.  Then today Jane made this chocolate cake with butterfingers. Awesome.  What did I tell you.  'Sugar Papers'  should be our name. 

Love these wonderfully cool mornings.  I had to roll the windows up as I went to town this morning.  It was getting too cool for me. Can you imagine!!!  Later this week we are supposed to be in the High 80's and 60's at night.  Love it!!!  Can woolly socks be close behind? 

 WOW Friday will be here in a couple of days.  What fun projects are we gonna play with this time??  Stay tuned for the revelation. 

Friday night is Crop night.  Then Saturday is Cricut club. Wednesday is all day play day.  So many days to have soooo much fun. 

Gotta get busy surfing for ideas for this weeks layout.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

Sugar Papers! I love that. Best place to scrapbook in town.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the Thursday class. I will be on a plane to NYC. FUN!! FUN!! gdw

Blog Archive