Monday, September 27, 2010

Holly molly what a day.  It started out with me putting on powder before I even had my makeup base on.  Then I get to the shop and start my morning set up routine.  Yikes!!!! no printer for printing my receipts. Ok so now I think I have everything back to normal and here comes another gremlin.  I start running my diagnostics.  It tells me I have no drivers to drive my machine.  Well maybe there is a driver in there but is going the wrong way.  I Then start trying to locate a disk but there was no disc.  Uh oh gotta go to that darn Internet.  Gingerly I start typing in the safe search box.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it is gonna work properly.  First stop Microsoft.  Four hours later zip.  Next stop... Epson. Dead end.  Hp...nothing.  Oh my.  Check in with my computer guru - my brother.  Went o the same areas in the computer I did.  Nothing.  I did learn that my nephew got his AA degree.   
Way to go James!!!! 
I finally gave up about 3:30 and went to the Happy Hour.  When I got back to the shop Prissy and I started in on some fries and little chicken sandwiches from Krystal's.  As we ate I searched for ideas for tomorrows card. I just couldn't get going on that computer thing again.  So I punted and started cutting and stamping and embossing.  Happy Fall Y'all.

Just before leaving the shop I did get on line again and did a little research.  Finally I decided to pack up and go home.  After all I can hear Sears setting their alarm so I know it is after 8.  I go to load up the little girl.  Good grief!  That darn seat belt did not detract again and is hanging out the door.  You know how it rained this afternoon.

Gonna close up and do some crashing and burning.  Gotta be ready to tackle that computer at the shop in the morning.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! What a day for you. Sounds like mine. One good thing is stuff can't last too long before it's a new day. See you Thursday unless my husband kills me first for something I did today, more about that Thursday (if I'm not dead! Linda Ann

Blog Archive