- 1Coat an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in sauce pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 4Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency).
- 5If you are following Weight Watchers, this has 2 points per serving.