Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Prissy and I are at the shop working on some plumbing and getting ready for an early Card Blitz. Yes, I did say early. I noticed that the third week of this month is the weekend before Christmas. Yikes!!! all you guys are gonna be busy doing those parties, shopping, and wrapping. So I am flip flopping our weekends. The Card Blitz will be next Saturday and then Cuttlebug will be the weekend before Christmas. I better get busy coming up with those cards and projects.

Our sale items this week are: 40% off Christmas stickers, rub-ons, and Chipboard. 40% off book boards and alterable book. These would be great little Christmas projects.

Better get to plumbing and creating. Now how do those two go together? Oh well...

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive