Well I have not been posting any recipes for our countdown 'til Christmas. So here is our first recipe. You all know I have been doing Weight Watchers and counting points. I found this site that gives you some great calorie friendly recipes. The website is Laaloosh. You can hit the link below and checkout some of her other great recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe- 4 Point Total
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 cup Bisquick All Purpose Baking Mix, Reduced Fat
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grilled skinless chicken breast
- 1 can Campbell’s Fat Free (Healthy Request) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Campbell’s Fat Free (Healthy Request) Cream of Celery soup
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with non-fat cooking spray. In a separate bowl, combine chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into casserole dish. In another bowl, combine Reduced Fat Bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over the top of chicken mixture in the casserole. Bake for about 30 min, or until crust is golden.
Total recipe makes 6 servings
Each serving = 4 Point Total