Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almond Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies

Well how are things going this gorgeous Saturday morning? I woke up at 5:15 and could not go back to sleep. I tried watching the TV but the darn thing kept seeking a signal. Called the service line. Told me to check to see if any tree branches are blocking the dish. What!!!! It isn't even daylight yet. How am I gonna check for limbs when I can't see them. So I turn off the TV, fed Pokey, showered and dressed. Then I flip back the covers and poor Prissy blinked a couple of times and did not want to move. I had to put her halter and sweater on her with her laying flat. She just did not want to move this morning. Now tomorrow I bet I can sleep and then she will be up early. Oh well. Had breakfast and was at the shop before 8:00. Oh my!

The recipe for the day is from farmflavor.com. This looks good, easy, and healthier. What better combination for a cookie. I may tackle this one if I can find the almond flour. You know how I am in a grocery store. I have trouble with just the basics. But I love shortbread and anything with almond flavoring. So I might brave the store.


Almond Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies


Yield: 3 ½ dozen

No comments:

Blog Archive