Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Changes

Our layout for the week shows all the changes we go through during our lives. Even babies change so fast. One day they are tiny. The next they are crawling, going to school, getting married, and having children. We need to capture each of these special times.


This page show our parents, My brothers and sister as children. Then as adults. And each of us with our spouses. Be sure to capture your special changes.

Well I better finish up here and get the little rugrat home. Gotta get gas and make stop at Wendy's.

See you at the shop.

3 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

I think my comments are backwards. Glad you and Prissy got some rest. I was beginning to feel abnormal! See you at the shop.

Glenda said...

Yes change is good (some times) but for some of us it would be nice to go back to the way we were.

Sandie said...

Sometimes we forget what things were like in our pasts. A page where we can make note of the changes with our photos helps refresh our sometimes faulty memories. Changes are good, most of the time. I know God has made some real changes in my life and I would never want to go back to the person I was, but I must admit, there are times, when I kinda miss that girl. Of coarse, she'd never fit into my life now. Thank God!!

Blog Archive