Monday, September 13, 2010

The Sunshine Stampers were in the shop today.  They had created some wonderful Fall cards.  Glenda did a great technique.  I just love those Fall colors. Now if we could just have a little cool weather.   I know Fall begins on September 23rd.  Wow! That is just next week. 

I finished my card for tomorrow(only have 4 more cards and a layout to go for this week).  Left the shop about 8:00.  Man it is getting dark too early.  When it is dark I don't go through my tree tunnel.  I go 90.  You never know what will run out in front of you along that dark wooded area.  I don't like the thought of hitting some little animal darting across the road.  I get to our little neighborhood. Just as I start around the curve to climb the hill my headlights hit the herd.  Yes, you can barely see their eyes glimmer and they so gingerly frolic and jump just beyond the fence.  What a treat.  So it is not so bad coming in at dark to be able to enjoy that sight.  After I left them and continued to the top of the hill I spotted a cute little bunny rabbit. Dontcha just love nature.  You can't enjoy those sights living around those city lights.

This week we have card classes, one hour layout classes, and The Card Blitz.  Wednesday is Play Day.  So come join in the fun here at Scrappys.

Well, I better get that cute little stinker of mine into bed.  It will be an early morning tomorrow.  Card class is at 9am.  What was I thinking when I scheduled that class time.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Nature is a wonderful thing, sad to say it takes us getting older to see all the beauty in it. Wonder what we missed all those years ago.

Lisa Ayers said...

Wow Gail! Can't wait to come in and see all the new card ideas. Wednesday play day sounds good to me Gives me a whole day to get my bag of goods packed to bring in.

Did you see a herd of deer? Have you ever seen any bears? I've lived in Florida for 30 years and I'm still waiting!

See you at the shop!

Blog Archive