Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yikes! Now I know why I leave town later in the evening.  Friday I left town about 5:15- 5:30 and there were crazy drivers rolling on Highway 90.  Give me the quiet dark evening to everyone trying to rush home at quittin' time. 

I am usually coming home after 8 at night. Going West on 90 I pass by Tractor Supply.  Awhile back I was passing by shortly after the attempted robbery there.  I'm not speeding but not put putting along.  Just a glancing look, I thought I spotted a couple of guys standing at the West end of the sidewalk.  I kept rolling and a few days later they were there again.  Ok, now I am wondering what is going on.  The next time I passed I slowed down to take a slower look.  Good grief they were not men, they were log splitters.  Well after that I always looked for 'my guys'.  The other day I passed by and 'my guys' were missing.  Then later in the week I passed by after hours and there was a whole group of 'my guys' standing out front.  Guess we have traded lawn mowing to log splinting.  Hallelujah, cool weather is coming.

Remember, Monday is all day play day. hours are 10-5.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Teddi said...

I noticed the same thing with the drivers that night! Scarey indeed.Did you get any mowing done? I know you wanted to get a start on it. I hope Beth comes over today so we can work on the haunted house. Meanwhile I am working on the envelope hanging bags since I need many of those. Gift cards will prevail this year! Teddi

Lisa Ayers said...

You'll have to tell me more about the log splitters. I'm glad you are keeping your eyes open Gail. Saturday was so much fun, and Teddi your Halloween cards are outstanding!

Blog Archive