Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Awesome

Here are the cousins having fun playing dress-up. Of course they needed high heels so I went closet digging. Low and behold there are all those high heels I store cause I don't wear them since I broke my ankle. I wonder why in the world I ever wore them in the fist place except I was a shoeaholic and loved them being high and strappy. I had a Friend that she and I used to go shopping wearing heels. What were we thinking. The girls sure had an AWESOME time. That was Amy's favorite saying during her visit. So dig out those fun pictures that you feel are awesome and scrapbook this page.

Gotta get the rugrat loaded up and get to the house. Poor Pokey is waiting for his supper.
See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

I am enjoying these posts so much!
Those Halloween cut-outs were the coolest I have ever seen. I can't wait to see Glenda's house!
A special thank you to Sandie Cuppett for the most unbelieveable explosion box to honor Kevin Corneilus. He was KIA August 7, 2010 in Afghanistan. He was in Charlie Company, USMC, my son's platoon. I will be presenting this box to his mother this weekend.
And Gail, you must have the biggest shoulders in town! You have listened to me cry since those beginning days of boot camp nearly 4 years ago.
I love coming to the shop and being with people who really care.

Glenda said...

This story about the saved shoes reminds me of what my Dad said, "save something for seven years and you will find a need for it" see Gail it is true and if I could only convence my husband of that

Blog Archive