Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hppy Birthday!


Happy Birthday !!!!!!

Have a great day.


Guess what I, did not get my scrapbook page done yesterday. I did work at home on my paperwork. The computer was shut down last night about 2:00 am. I knew the minute I said I had to make a decision on which thing I was going to work on it would get busy. Glenda came by after James had his test yesterday and had lunch with me. But before we could eat several people who had been away came in to visit. It was McAlister's for lunch. Taco salad was our choice because we love their chili. Let me tell you we forgot to say no Jalapenos please. Glenda picked out enough to fill a jar. I gingerly plucked mine out. Halfway through my salad there was a hot surprise. Now this would not have phased my brothers but boy did it hit me. So I am sporting a little lip blister this morning. I remember years ago going with my friend to have wings. She could eat the hottest things imaginable. She talked me into trying one. Yep, fever blister the next morning. Today is going to be an easy lunch choice. Nothing that comes to close to spicy.

The new Scrap & Stamp came in today. Halloween is their theme. Yesterday when I got home my new Halloween cartridges for the Cricut had arrived. Can't wait to cut some pumpkins and spider webs. There is even a haunted house that looks cool. One of the cartridges is for carving pumpkin designs. So you can cut and trace it out on your pumpkin, cut vinyl and attach to your pumpkin, or cut the design for a card or scrapbook page. Who says you can have too many cartridges. The problem is when I do a layout I want to use too many cartidges. Speaking of layouts, I better get to work on this weeks.

Later and see you at the shop.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

What a nice day we all had at Scrappy Papers today,but we missed several of our Wedsday ladies because of being out of town or some other reason, but they will be back next week so you need to come join all the fun we have on Wed. work day. This Fri. night is crop night and we all have as much fun and get work done to boot (like Halloween cards and Christmas cards and scrapbook pages of our vacation and anyother project you want to work on). Look forward to seeing everyone Friday night. Glenda

Blog Archive