Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I actually finished my card for today and was home before dark last night.  The card is simple but with lots of different steps in order to put it together.  There is some Cuttlebug use.  Of course, you are going to ink, ink, and more ink.  Weaving? Yes there is some weaving.  Hopefully the Tuesday morning group survived without too much stress.

I did more paperwork last night.  Finally I shut down about midnight.  Prissy and Nan needed to step outside one last time.  Just about the time I reached for the door knob I stopped in my tracks. There on the door sat a little green frog.  Emily where are you when I need you.  The dogs are waiting for me to open the door. So I just grab the frog and carried it to the outside.  I don't think Belinda would have been a happy camper if she had been the first to encounter the frog.

Yahoo!!! The first card is ready for the Card Blitz on Saturday.  It is one of Glenda's little finds.  Now I just have three more to go.  Oh! it is still early in the week.  No problem.  You know me I work better under pressure. 

There will be a meeting on organizing our recipe book next Wednesday.  The ladies looked over the recipes submitted so far and they would like more salads, main dishes, and appetizers.  You guessed it.  Most of the recipes are for desserts.  Maybe the shop should have been called 'Sugar Papers'.

Tomorrow is Scissor Sisters work day.  Someone said they want to play with vellum for cute little Christmas light shades.  I think Glenda has another haunted house she is working on.  Who knows what fun projects they will bring into the shop tomorrow.

Better get back to creating those cards for the Blitz.  Oh yeah and a scrapbook page.

See you at the shop.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I'm proud of you, it is only Tuesday and you have one card ready for Saterday, that is a record. Yes you do work better under presure, but talk about stress, look out Friday night. Okey Ladies we are enjoying Gail's post everyday but we need to surport her with comments from us, it only takes a min. to post, and besides I like to read your comments too. See everyone tomorrow.

Teddi said...

Gail, I really enjoy your little bits of life that you are sharing! I wish I had the gift that you do when it comes to writing! By the way, I would have had to deal with the frog another way.....unless Beth was there and she would have loved holding the critter! Keep up the great "life" stories. I love it. Teddi

Lisa Ayers said...

"Sugar Papers!" I like that. I am back in town and trying to catch up. Valerie Silleck really loved the explosion box made by Sandie. It made her cry. I am so mad at myself for not taking pictures. I was afraid if I posted them, Valerie would see them and then no surprise. Hope to see you all soon. Gail, where in the world do you get all your engery?

Blog Archive