Monday, August 23, 2010

Ahhh Sunday what a wonderful day.  I actually just crashed and burned.  The computer stayed busy doing little things like organizing some pictures and working on the blog.  Hopefully I finally have that straight.  Had all my laundry done before too late in the day.  Enjoyed an outrageous beef stew that Frank prepared.  I am not a real beef eater but it was sooo good over rice.  I was gonna make another pie but did not get motivated to try again.  Maybe this weekend.

Uh oh the Sweet Pea vine maybe history.  The weed whacker may have gotten too close thinking it was just a vine.  Time will tell.

Prissy and I got loaded into the car this morning and I could not find my keys.  What is it with me and keys lately.  Usually when I pull into the garage and turn off the car the keys go on the little tray between the two front seats.  I'm looking there, in the cup holders, the ashtray, and then I started to dig in the never ending purse.  You know no matter what size purse you carry it collects alot of stuff.  You see these shows on TV about hoarders. They need to cover some of our purses.  We have stuff and more stuff.  Most of which we will never use.  I am bad about tossing receipts in to the cave (that's what I call the  opening of my purse). I don't know why I do that.  Most of the receipts are thermal and they fade away very quickly.  Well back to the keys.  I was just about to get out of the car and go into the house and look around the bedroom when I looked at the ignition.  Yep, there were my keys.    You know how we are creatures of habit.  It did not even cross my mind to look at the ignition because I never leave the keys there.  I guess that card blitz really did do me in.   All the way to town I'm  thinking if I left the keys in the ignition could I have just  left the shop without locking up.  No, I was still clicking when I left the shop because the doors were locked and the alarm set. 

Prissy has just had her morning snack and is all curled up in her bed sound asleep.  She does love her beds.  I washed the one at home yesterday.  Boy she was not a happy camper until I found another bed to put on the floor beside me.  I even tried putting her on her blanket in my bed. She would not have that.  She came over to the edge and wanted down.  Whatever happened to just laying on the carpet.  Our fault.  We get our pets all these cute little things because we treat them like little kids.  I know all the ladies at the shop spoil her.

Remember all the things going at the shop this week.  Card classes, layout classes, cook book planning, and beaded necklace class.  Starting next month we will begin some WOW Fridays  again.  Look for more information to follow.

Our little kindergartner is out for the day.  What a treat to have her in the shop.  Missed her all Summer.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Gail, I am so glad you had a good weekend for you sure deserve one. The Blitz Sat. was just great, like Teddi I don't think I will be repeating that one either. I'm sure the card class tomorrow will be simple, simple, simple but that is okey too, we need a break after Sat. Don't forget we have hair app. tomorrow and be sure to check your gas gage.

Lisa Ayers said...

I'm glad to know we are all normal and have these "moments." I'm reading the blog backwards to catch up!

Blog Archive