Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The little Sweet Pea vine bit the dust  There is another one next to the one that got weed whacked.  Maybe it will come back from the bottom.  But it is definately shrivelling up.  There is a vine I keep seeing along the side of the road growing on fences that is so pretty. The green is very lacy and the flowers are tiny and red.  If anyone knows what it is let me know.

We all have memory moments.  This morning I was saying good bye to Belinda. She had her lab coat and purse in hand and was off to work.  As she opened the door she calls for Nan to come on and load up in the car. Nan is her St Bernard. I look at Belinda and asked her where Nan was going.  Oh my gosh,  that is a Gail moment.  Poor Nan was so confused.  She followed me around as I was getting my car loaded.  Bless her heart she loves to go.  So we all get those routine moments.  Belinda was sure she was leaving to go somewhere and that Nan always went with her.  The ladies at class were sharing some of their routine memory moments.  We all go through whether or not we have closed the garage door.  Glenda shared a good idea that keeps her from turning around making sure she shut her door.  She keeps a calendar and pencil handy.  When she closes the door she circles the date.  Now I don't know how that would work if you  and come a lot on a certain day.  But it could save some mileage if you are like me, leave and turn around to go check.

Save the date.  We are planning some fun for Halloween, Saturday October the 29th.  Dress up, food, projects, oh my.  Stay tuned for further information.

Gotta go get my hair done.

See you at the shop.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Gail the pretty vine with the tiny red flowers is called cypress vine. I have it in my yard now...the hummingbirds love it. I will try and remember to bring you some seeds.

Cindy

Gail said...

Thanks Cindy. Would love a palnt for my garden.

Lisa Ayers said...

I have one of those vines that grows up the wall over my bathroom window. It comes back every year. Oh, a Cypress Vine! Thanks Cindy. Steve saw a hummingbird in our backyard the other day. This must have been what he was coming in for! I have moon glow seeds if anyone would like some.

Blog Archive