Monday, August 30, 2010

I had another relaxing Sunday.  I just woke up early.  Did a little mowing.  I think maybe the lawn has finally slowed down a little.  Organized more pictures this weekend.  It is amazing how pictures can disapear in your computer or that you have duplicates.  Maybe now I can locate pictures when I am scrapping or posting on the blog.

I was working on organizing last night and Belinda came in and said we had a visitor.  The visitor was the cutest Beagle.  Apparently, he had gone on a hunt and wandered into our neighborhood.  He was very friendly and very thirsty.  Belinda called the number on his color and left a message.  It was not long and the owners returned the call and came to pick up the cutie.  We sure don't need any more pets around here.  Love the ones we have but don't want to add new ones.

Bring this e-mail and receive 10% off your total purchase.  Excludes gift certificates, classes, or discounted merchandise. Good for the week of August 30th - September 4th, 2010.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Lisa Ayers said...

That little doggie was so lucky to have ended up at your house!

Glenda said...

I know I went down this road many times but I can't remember where it is.

Blog Archive