Friday, August 27, 2010

We have decided to reschedule the Bead Class for next month.  It will be a fall theme.  Cute, cute, cute!!!!!  We will have some samples in the shop very soon.

There was a storm at the house last night and I could tell it had rained here at the shop.  My house is almost sound proof.  So if I hear rain falling I know it is coming down pretty heavy. There were spots where the water had stood. That means it came faster than it could drain.  from the looks of the radar I think we will have a drizzly day today.  That is ok.  I love a slow falling rain.  And the high is only 86 degrees.  Love it!!!

Ruthie came by for a little visit.  It was great to see her.  Sounds like she has been pretty busy at the Fabric Art Shop.  Love to hear that local businesses are doing well.  Teddi stopped in and was not having to wear her sunglasses but said her eye was tired from all the prodding. Also had a call from Miss Patty.  She is doing so much better and plans to be in class next week.  She has her granddaughter for the weekend so we won't get to see her at Cricut Club.  Several of our regulars will be missing tomorrow for Cricut Club because of other engagements.

I think that chocolate cookie Prissy ate the other day has made her a little wild woman.  When I got her home last night she was running around and around.  Belinda wanted to know what was up with Prissy.  And this morning when I could sorta sleep in she had to be up at 6:30.  At class yesterday she was demanding attention.  Hopefully today she will have a nice calm day and get back to normal.  Wait what is normal.  I don't even know what normal is for me.

Have a great day and I will see you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed Gail. You're my "normal."

Blog Archive