Saturday, August 14, 2010

Glitter , Glitter everywhere last night.  Iris was making boxes out of paper with lots of glitter.  They were beautiful.  Glenda finished the haunted house and with  a votive candle it really does look spooky.  But she does have way more patience than I do.  It is too cute.   You are just gonna love it!!!

Oh My Gosh!!!!  Oh My Gosh!!!!  Oreo cookies + cream cheese = outrageous.  Glenda made her famous truffles.  She crushed Oreo cookies, added cream cheese, rolled them into a ball, then dipped the ball into chocolate almond bark.  Oh My Gosh!!!!  Of course I love Oreo cookies. And who doesn't love chocolate on chocolate.  If you are coming to Cuttlebug today you will get to taste this awesome truffle.  she made enough to share with us today

Going home after crop last night I stopped at McDonald's to get my large unsweetened ice tea.  Low and behold it was actually fresh. Sometime I stop and it is on the verge of going sour. But it was good and fresh last night.  As I was pulling up to the order window I did a double take at the top of the fence.  There sat a beautiful cat all curled up.  I can't imagine there was enough room for it to sit all curled up.  What a treat. 

Well the Cuttlebuggers have started so I better close up.

See you at the shop.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I think you should have a workshop on this haunted house and charge about $100.00 an hour, that would be a real bargain.

Lisa Ayers said...

I can't wait to see that haunted house!

Blog Archive