Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yesterday, was a great day for playing.  The ladies were busy doing all kinds of things.  We enjoyed a great lunch from Mcalisters.  I stayed on track to get my page done.  So when everyone left I really focused on the layout.  At about 5 minutes until 5:00 I went Uh Oh!!!  Sales tax was due today and there was no way I could get there in 5 minutes.  So after a restless night I went to the tax office first thing this morning.  Took care of business then off to the shop.  I whip around getting everything ready and then it hit me again.  I was out of decaf coffee.  I think I am gonna have to start pasting post-it notes on my glasses to help me remember things. 

Tomorrow is WOW Friday.  Then we will have crop night.  So far there are three people signed up for the crop.  Saturday is Cricut Club.  So come on down and have some fun.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive