Can you believe it is already the end of the month. Maybe when we get into November we will get away from all this hot weather. Lot's of activity this weekend. The Fair starts tomorrow. All the trick or treaters will be out this weekend. Nobody knows which is the designated day for the treaters. So I am guessing they will be out both days. So be careful if you are out driving because it sure gets dark early.
Saturday is our day for the treaters. We will be having a little party here at the shop. I have heard about a few of the costumes. Too funny!!! Then of course when the ladies gather they will have food. Yummy. A little ladybug said she had a few games planned and maybe some things will be on sale. Oh My!!!! Projects??? Maybe. Whatever, we will be have a good time.
I keep watching the weather and it looks as though the rain is headed this way. It looks dark outside. But I have not seen a drop yet.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography