Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can you believe it is already the end of the month. Maybe when we get into November we will get away from all this hot weather. Lot's of activity this weekend. The Fair starts tomorrow. All the trick or treaters will be out this weekend. Nobody knows which is the designated day for the treaters. So I am guessing they will be out both days. So be careful if you are out driving because it sure gets dark early.

Saturday is our day for the treaters. We will be having a little party here at the shop. I have heard about a few of the costumes. Too funny!!! Then of course when the ladies gather they will have food. Yummy. A little ladybug said she had a few games planned and maybe some things will be on sale. Oh My!!!! Projects??? Maybe. Whatever, we will be have a good time.

I keep watching the weather and it looks as though the rain is headed this way. It looks dark outside. But I have not seen a drop yet.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Have fun this weekend ladies. It's always nice to sit and chat and solve the problems of the world as our fingers fly. I will miss you this weekend!

Blog Archive