Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It was even cooler at 6:30 when I walked Prissy around the whole back yard.  She did not want to do a quickie.  My mistake was going back to bed for just 5 minutes more.  An hour and a half later I sit up in bed and think 'Oh my gosh I have class in one hour'.  But it was a wonderful second snooze.  I start zipping around and leave the house by 8:30.  The ladies were patient with me as I made the coffee and got things going.  But there was a buzz going on around the cash register.  I go up and turn the computer off and on. Did not change the buzz.  Y Lynda came to the rescue.  She figured out it was the phone and not the computer.  Peaceful again.  Well we are talking about the Thursday morning group.  So things got back down to a lower roar. 

The ladies did a great job with their inchie swap.  I will gather the submitted inchies and post them on the blog.  I know I am behind on posting pictures from our WOW Friday projects.  Maybe I can get them posted this weekend.  But we will have another WOW Friday tomorrow.  We will be working on altering tags.  Bring your basic tool kit and we will have some fun.  Then after WOW Friday there is crop night. 

Have been dealing with a dull headache all day.  So I am gonna close up early tonight and let my pills kick in.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive