Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yesterday was a fun relaxing day.  The ladies came to play and I just sat and enjoyed.  I did not crank my computer at all.  We enjoyed Yum's  take out.  Love fried rice.  I don't do much Chinese food.   My friends from South Florida would help me order and it would be chicken and broccoli.  So that is what I ordered yesterday.  Even Prissy enjoyed it. 

I started my day by going to Hardee's and getting Prissy her Saturday morning biscuit.  I am on 90 just about to make a Uey.  When I hear all this noise and think 'oh my gosh the bottom of my car is falling off'.  It did not sound or feel like a flat tire.  I slowed down and eased around the turn thinking I will pull over into the parking lot.  But just as I approached the turn I glanced over at Roundtree Motors.  That sound was not my car but the High School band playing their drums and cymbals.  They were playing to draw attention to their fundraiser.  Boy what a relief!!!  But it sure did scare the daylights out of me.

I finally remembered to check my mail at the shop yesterday.  The day was over and I had locked up.  So I grabbed the key and stepped out the front door.  I inserted the key into the lock and opened the door.  As I reached my hand  into the box a frog jumped and wet my hand.  Yuck!!!.  I proceeded to pull out the mail checking for that darn frog.  He had jumped to the bottom.  So I figured he got in there he can get himself out.   I go inside and proceeded to the back and started stacking the mail on the counter.  Guess what jumped out of the mail.  Yep, a teeny tiny frog!!!!  I couldn't catch him he moved so fast.  So if you go to the kitchen area look out for the cutie.

This week we have card classes, layout classes, WOW Friday, Crop night, and Cuttlebug Saturday.  Whew another busy week at the shop.  Oh yeah, there is also Play Day Wednesday.  A lot of opportunities to come have some fun.

Well gotta get going and get some work done.  Have a great day.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Yes those little frogs can make your skin crawl. You remember when James took out the window A/C and all those little frogs got in our bedroom, what a scary feeling when you are trying to go to sleep and not knowing if one might still be on the lose.

Blog Archive