Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a very busy day yesterday when we finally got out of bed. We fed Pokey. Then I did a little work on the computer reading my e-mail and surfing some card sites. Of course that is with a few quick trips for Prissy to wander the yard. Then the little girl got a bath. You know when you give a dog a bath you end up getting way too much water on yourself. And after her bath she ran around like a crazy woman. Then she had to go outside. But this time I stayed pretty close so she couldn't get dirty.
The Sunshine Stampers came in today. The theme was Christmas and there were some beautiful cards. I loved how they thought out of the box and used other colors than the traditional red and green. Can't wait to see next months projects.
Enjoyed a great lunch today. Jane brought me some delicious soup she made. No matter how hot it gets I can eat soup. Then Glenda brought me some veggies. I just love yellow squash and caramelized onions. Then there was broccoli and an awesome sweet potato. All I can say is I pigged out!
The card this week will have you inky. So be prepared to get dirty. It is a Fall theme. I just can't get away from those colors. It won't be long and I will be doing those Christmas cards. Can you believe we are in October already. So Thanksgiving and Christmas are moving in fast.
I finished the card about 8:00 and started cleaning up and packing up. I turned things off and headed to the back of the shop. I look around and there is no Prissy at my heels. I go look under the table where she lays when she gets hot. No not there. I start calling but she can't hear me. Then I remember she jumped out of her bed when I was cutting something on the Cuttlebug. You know how sounds from a punch bothers her. Well those Spellbinders will crack like that sometime. This was one of those times. I finally decided she must have made a mad dash to her bed in my office. So I bebop over to the office and open the door and there she was, standing there waiting for me. I pick her up and that little tail starts wagging. Tuck her into her seat belt and off we go. First stop. Micky D's tea. I was ready for it.
Guess I better get ready for bed and be ready for those Tuesday ladies.
See you at he shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography