Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a great day. The weather was perfect.  Our Card Blitz was a lot of fun.  We even finished close to our 2:30 time frame.  The group was right on target with each card.  They made Christmas and Fall cards.  Somewhere in the mix were a few inchies.  There were a few absent and we missed them.  But they were having fun seeing Fall leaves, Body Builders, and preparing for homecoming.  Can't wait to hear their stories.

The windows are open and that wonderful cool air is cooling down the house without that AC running.  My goodness I even felt as though I could use a little light jacket when Prissy and Nan did their run.  But I braved that cool air and enjoyed every minute.  Nan loves this cool air. You know St. Bernards love the cooler weather and she is no exception.  Now Prissy will do a shimmy and shake early in the morning when it is cool.  It is a little too early for her sweater.  I just cuddle her up and warm her.

This coming week we have WOW Friday from 3:00-5:00.  Crop night starting at 5:00 .  Then Saturday is Cricut Club from 10:00-4:00.  Then we have our card and layout classes at the usual times.  Wednesday is Play Day.  What are you gonna play with?  Maybe Christmas, Thanksgiving, or something totally different.  Oh well, just come have some fun.

My favorite little sofa is calling to me.  It is too early for bed but if I sit down on that sofa I know I will be snoozing in no time.  Oh well I'll  get up, shower, and but myself to bed if that happens.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive