What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Card Blitz was a lot of fun. We even finished close to our 2:30 time frame. The group was right on target with each card. They made Christmas and Fall cards. Somewhere in the mix were a few inchies. There were a few absent and we missed them. But they were having fun seeing Fall leaves, Body Builders, and preparing for homecoming. Can't wait to hear their stories.
The windows are open and that wonderful cool air is cooling down the house without that AC running. My goodness I even felt as though I could use a little light jacket when Prissy and Nan did their run. But I braved that cool air and enjoyed every minute. Nan loves this cool air. You know St. Bernards love the cooler weather and she is no exception. Now Prissy will do a shimmy and shake early in the morning when it is cool. It is a little too early for her sweater. I just cuddle her up and warm her.
This coming week we have WOW Friday from 3:00-5:00. Crop night starting at 5:00 . Then Saturday is Cricut Club from 10:00-4:00. Then we have our card and layout classes at the usual times. Wednesday is Play Day. What are you gonna play with? Maybe Christmas, Thanksgiving, or something totally different. Oh well, just come have some fun.
My favorite little sofa is calling to me. It is too early for bed but if I sit down on that sofa I know I will be snoozing in no time. Oh well I'll get up, shower, and but myself to bed if that happens.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography