Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh I love this weather.  It was 65 degrees at 9 am this morning and in the 50's coming home.  We had the windows open at the shop this morning until about noon.  Then that sun started heating things up.  Jane spent the day painting and working on her computer.  Things are a little better with her laptop.  Still have to do a little more cleaning up and her laptop will be running faster.  She brought in a turkey sandwich ring.  I ate enough that I felt pretty sleepy after lunch. All that tryptophan.  I had a little caffeine and I was good to go. 

Man I can't believe how early the daylight ends.  I miss it staying light a little longer.  Prissy starts thinking it is time to go home when it gets dark.  You know how she can get your attention so you can't ignore her.   So I have to be a little faster with my projects to avoid that happening. 

I felt like having my unsweet tea tonight so I pulled into Mickey D's.  Of course I go through the whole spiel about no sugar etc.  Yep,  I had to back up because I tasted it before leaving the parking lot.  Sweet tea.  Yuck!!!!  But while I was waiting for my turn at the window I saw a sight I haven't seen in a long time.  A gentleman walked his lady to her side of the vehicle, opened the door, and helped her into the van.  Loved it, Loved it.  And he wasn't even wearing a suit but a camo shirt.  Yahoo!!!

Well that cute little frog didn't show up today.  I did not have to go digging in the mailbox today.  We received two new magazines today so the mail lady brought the mail into the shop. The new Card Maker and Scrap and Stamp came in today.  Christmas ideas galore!!!!

I love the Fall colors.  So this week we have more Fall color and it can be an any occasion card.  There is pasting, cutting, embossing, piercing, popping, and laughing.  Yes, there is always laughing during class.  Still thinking about the layout for the week.  MMMMM  better start surfing through those pictures.

Better get some crash and burn time in. So logging off until tomorrow.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive