Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kinda slow. I made the mistake of falling asleep early Saturday night then woke up to take Prissy. Then stayed up until 3:00am. Good grief!. My sleeping pattern is ridiculous. Of course Prissy had to get up at her usual 6:30am. You know how that ended. Went back to bed then it was 10:00 before I finally listened to her barking at me to get up. Sometime when we go out early I don't put her up in the bed with me. When she has snoozed enough she will start running around the bed barking and fussing at me. Here is a shot of her curled up in her bed that is right by my work desk.
This is gonna be a busy week for everyone. Getting ready for those trick or treaters. The Fair starts Friday. There is a Halloween party at the shop on Saturday. Then we have our usual card and layout class during the week. Whew! I'm tired.
Looks like we are finally gonna have some rain today. Keep one eye open to the weather because there could be some rough weather mixed into the bunch of showers. Then after it moves through it is supposed to stall and probably come back on us as a warm front. Better get going and get Prissy and I to the shop before the rains come.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography