Monday, October 25, 2010

Had a very relaxing day yesterday.  It started kinda slow.  I made the mistake of falling asleep early Saturday night then woke up to take Prissy. Then stayed up until 3:00am.  Good grief!.  My sleeping pattern is ridiculous.  Of course Prissy had to get up at her usual 6:30am.  You know how that ended.  Went back to bed then it was 10:00 before I finally listened to her barking at me to get up.  Sometime when we go out early I don't put her up in the bed with me.  When she has snoozed enough she will start running around the bed barking and fussing at me.  Here is a shot of her curled up in her bed that is right by my work desk.
 She is such a sweetie.Then for the rest of the day I just puttered.  You know doing those little things that after looking back over the day you say 'I didn't get anything done'.  But you stayed busy.  Oh well it was a good day.

This is gonna be a busy week for everyone.  Getting ready for those trick or treaters. The Fair starts Friday.  There is a Halloween party at the shop on Saturday.  Then we have our usual card and layout class during the week. Whew!  I'm tired.

Looks like we are finally gonna have some rain today.  Keep one eye open to the weather because there could be some rough weather mixed into the bunch of showers.  Then after it moves through it is supposed to stall and probably come back on us as a warm front. Better get going and get Prissy and I to the shop before the rains come.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive