Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised me with a shake. Of course they put whipped cream and a cherry in it. So I picked off the cherry and scrapped the whipped cream into a bowl. Prissy licked that bowl all over the shop. It must of hit he spot because she curled up into her bed and took a long snooze. Geneva is doing great with her little scooter. She has started her physical therapy and is looking forward to putting weight on her heel pretty soon. She has to build that muscle and stretch that tendon.
It was kinda spooky walking Prissy tonight. There was very little light in her favorite corner. The only light was a few puddles of moonlight. Thank goodness she wanted to make it a quick run. You never know about her. She usually wants to walk the yard in the middle of the night. When she first gets home she is more interested in whatever food she can find. She is always a food hound.
Finally got the router working at the shop today. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I'll be able to use my printer. It prints great photos. You know I have to get photos printed on a regular basis for the weekly layout. Who is gonna help me with my page title this week? You never know what phrase will trigger a title for our layout.
Guess I better tuck myself in next to little Prissy to be ready for that Tuesday group.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography