Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OOOOEEEEE.  I stepped outside this morning to walk Prissy.  Stepped into my rubber clogs. They were pretty darn cold.  Not that I am complaining but it was a shock to my toes.  50's at my house this morning.  The windows at the shop stayed up all day.  Only turned on the fan late this afternoon.  Love it!!!  I even opened the windows here at the house tonight.  Feels wonderful.

Had a wonderful surprise about lunchtime today. Little Sis stopped by for a visit.  She is actually driving herself around and using her little scooter.  Man, she is pretty good on that little thing.  She has the loading up into her big SUV down to a science.  She even manages to collapse that little scooter and swing it into the front seat.  She looks great.

Coming home tonight I met the train running East tonight.  You just never know which way it will be running .  Sometimes it is headed East and sometime it is headed West.  One morning I showed you how I had to wait for it to pass.  Then just the other day I was running right along beside it.  The neat thing was the way the road bed changes on such a short strip of highway.  One minute I am running right along beside the train.  Then I would be below the train. And then I would be above the train.  I felt as though I was on a roller coaster ride.  What a way to drive to work.  We just have to open up and enjoy our rides in the car.  Just throw those stressful thoughts right out the window as you pull out onto the road.  When the kids ride with me and I hit a dip in the road I always say wooped-de-do.  Then we all start giggling. Try it the next time you hit those little dips.

 Gotta get some work done tonight.  That is why I came home early.  I actually got home before dark.

So have a great night.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive