Saturday, October 2, 2010

What a great morning.  Love these nice cool mornings.  It makes you feel perky and that you can tackle anything.  I think I am gonna need that outlook today.  Those ladies keep me on my toes when they come to play.  Prissy will have to follow me around today.  She will probably be pooped tonight.

I finally checked some e-mail last night.  The missing crop pants were hiding in plain sight.  You know how you see but don't see.  Sometime your eyes see but your brain doesn't register.  That happens to me all the time.  I think something is hiding but it is my brain not kicking in.  You know how you go to a room a for something and when you get there 'Dang'  can't remember what that thing was.  Glad to here those crop pants were found.

Guess I better hop to it and get to the shop.  Excited to see what everyone is gonna be playing with today.

See you at the shop.




 

No comments:

Blog Archive