Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop last night and we did not close down 'til about midnight. So by the time I whizzed by Mickey D's it was about 1:00. Needless to say it was closer to 2 by the time I turned off everything and went to bed. Prissy was ready without any hesitation. She was all curled up and snoozing before I had a chance to close up and jump in beside her. When we first got home we tripped around the back yard and ran into that darn armadillo. Prissy caught a whiff of the digger before I spotted it. I grabbed the little Princess up and shooed the digger back through the fence. We finished our little trek around the yard without any other surprises. Even with us going to bed so late the little stinker was dancing around the bed about 6:00 this morning. So I grabbed the flashlight and off we went. When we got out back I really did not need the flashlight. There was plenty of moonlight and as it hit the low lying fog I thought I was seeing snow piled up. It was really beautiful. I should have stayed awake but..... I went back to sleep then barely opened the shop on time. But to my defense it was not just because I was late getting up. On the way to work a deer ran along the road then stopped to graze. So I just had to stop and watched for a few minutes. Love it!!!
The Cricut Cub was kinda quiet today but there were some cute things being cut. Linda was cutting some accents for her Christmas Cookie Book. Jackie was cutting something for a friend. Sylvia shared a beautiful project she is working on. Monique stopped in for a little visit. Man she is a busy lady.
Guess I will close down and find that comfy sofa.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography