Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful weather.  But I wish we would get a little rain and wash away some of these allergy aggravations. We just can't be satisfied can we.  One minute I'm loving the weather and then the next wishing it would change.

Had one of those makeup mornings.  I just finished drying my hair.  Realized there was a floating hair on my eyelash.  I tried grabbing my wet eyelash (just finished applying my mascara).  I just could not get a handle on that stray hair.  I did not have my glasses on so I couldn't see that little thing.  This hair was driving me crazzzyyyy!  Finally, I grabbed my mascara.  Bingo!  That hair was one of those glorious gray hairs and with a little color applied I was able to grab it.

I had my printer working today so I will be able to print those pictures once they have been selected.  That is my top priority tomorrow.  Hmmmm.  But I have to come up with a title first. Maybe I'll sleep on it tonight.

This Saturday is Macintosh's Craft Show.  Then next weekend is the Micanopy Craft Show. I can't believe that all these Fall Craft Shows are here already.  Jane has been painting up a storm.  She has some really cute things painted. If you are looking for some great Christmas presents or decorations track her down at either Show.

I wonder what the ladies are going to play with tomorrow.  Last week they made cute little witches shoes.  I know whatever they do they will have some fun.

Guess I better start sleeping on that title for this weeks layout.

See you at the shop. 

 

No comments:

Blog Archive