Friday, October 15, 2010

On the way home it was 55.  Not my speed, but the temperature.  Ooooweee don't you just love it.  I kept the windows open all day and did not turn on the fan until about closing time.  The day at the shop was very quiet but very productive.  I actually finished the cards for the blitz and headed home by 8:30.  Stopped at Mickey D's for a little dinner and my unsweetened ice tea. I pull out and have to make a uey.  It was sweet tea.  Yuck!!!! I pull back up and get my unsweetened tea.  I learned something interesting with my order.  I ordered my meal medium.  Well, the drink came medium and I was charged $1.39.  My usual large is $1.07.  Go figure. 

I enjoyed the rest of Jane's soup today for lunch.  It was still yummy.  When I heated it I was very careful not to make the shrimp tough. But I did share some of the sausage with Miss Prissy.  She loved it.  But of course she loves all food except her own.

Talked to Glenda today.  She said they had to run the heat.  Can you just feel that cool weather.  The leaves are just staring to change in her area. They were going to check out the higher elevations for more color.  She was already searching for some craft fairs.

The Card Blitz will be a mixed bag.  So plan to come have some fun. Hopefully I have planned simple enough cards so we will be able to finish on time.  Famous last words, right. 

The new season of Sanctuary is starting so I better close up and pay attention.

 See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive