Wednesday, October 20, 2010
It looks like I was about hmmmmm. The new pictures were taken in my skinny years. The only group missing was CJ and his family. They must have gotten to the house after all these shots were taken because I couldn't find any shots of his group with these pictures. This had to be Easter or maybe Mother's day. My memory is not what it used to be. That is why it is best to make notes when you are taking those shots.
Cindy popped in with a pack of seeds. You remember that vine I talked about that had the cute red flower.
Well Cindy knew the name of the vine and actually has the vine in her yard. So she harvested some seeds for me. Can't wait to get them planted and start watching for those red flowers. Thanks Cindy.
The ladies worked on the cookbook today. Jane's knee is out of whack so she took the recipes home to sort and put in order. Linda and Teddi stamped on the divider pages. Oh, they are so adorable. It is getting close to being published.
Beth has left a sample of the necklace, bracelet, and earings for the next beading class. It is a beautiful set. Would be a great gift under that Christmas tree. She also left a few bracelets already made if you are needing a gift for yourself or someone else. These are those great comfy bracelets she made for the first bead class. A sample of the colors on these bracelets are blue and orange, black and orange, teal and brown, a pink, and a purple. Come on by and check out these great bracelets.
I better hit the hay and get some rest before the Thursday morning wild bunch.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography