Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to have those heavy storms. But a little bit of rain would have been nice. Coming home I could see some amazing lightening off in the North East. It was just so awesome. After unloading Prissy from the car we head to the back yard. I search the feed bucket area with my trusty flashlight. Yep. There was the Pokey man standing there waiting. So off I go to drop in his feed. Then Prissy and I wander the backyard. No moonlight tonight and the trees were blocking my view of the lightening show. Oops! Just went out to take another little walk and the moonlight is now shinning brightly.
Sandie dropped by the shop today. What wonderful pictures she had of her Fall leaves. She also brought in some delicious fresh picked apples. Really makes you want to do a road trip. Jane was still nursing her knee and working on the cookbook pages. Mcintosh was ok but she is hoping for Micanopy to be better. Haven't heard from Glenda. Those Fall leaves must be pretty awesome. Patty sent a message that she was back from her road trip. Can't wait to hear about that wedding.
Guess I better get Prissy all tucked in. Maybe I'll get to sleep and be refreshed for that Tuesday morning card class.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography