I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have been open with this wonderful day flowing in. One of my pleasures for the day has been to enjoy some Oreos and milk. Love to dunk those little round things in a cup of milk. I try not to buy them too often. But once in a while I just can't resist. They have to be fresh otherwise you end up with a floating cookie. Then you have two choices. You either scramble it up and then you just have chocolate milk. And chocolate milk doesn't taste the same as regular milk when dunking. The second choice is to get a spoon and try to capture it without it breaking apart and creating that dreaded chocolate milk thing again. How do you handle a floating Oreo?
I did not fall asleep on the the fave sofa last night as I predicted. But I did just kick back and relax. Then the rest of the night was a little rough. One little rug rat had to go out at 3:30. Then just as I dozed off the big rug rat had to go out at 4:30. Oh well, that's what you have to do when you have pets and you love them. Just wish they would have planned their outing at the same time.
Today I have been surfing the net for some great ideas to use at WOW Friday. It is amazing how when you get started surfing you end up all over the place. Then you can't remember where you have been. Too many ideas and too little time. What new thing would you like to experiment with?
I guess I better get back to surfing and find a card for this week.
See you at the shop.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (158)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Mandy!
- Can you believe it is already the end of the month...
- Hangin' Out
- Can we get a break from this heat. I thought we w...
- Well, we missed that rain. I did not want us to h...
- Had a very relaxing day yesterday. It started kin...
- Boy, I have been dragging today. There was a crop...
- Yesterday, was a great day for playing. The ladie...
- Sunday Best
- Boy, I just can't get enough of this beautiful wea...
- Had a visit with little Sis today. She surprised ...
- I have enjoyed the day today. The windows have be...
- What a great day. The weather was perfect. Our Ca...
- On the way home it was 55. Not my speed, but the ...
- Family Dinner
- Gosh can it be Monday already. Prissy and I had a...
- Congratulations to James and Jade on their engagem...
- Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!!! Hope you have ...
- What a day. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Actually...
- Can you imagine it was 42 at 8 am this morning. It...
- OOOOEEEEE. I stepped outside this morning to walk...
- Oh I love this weather. It was 65 degrees at 9 am...
- Yesterday was a fun relaxing day. The ladies came...
- What a great morning. Love these nice cool mornin...
- The bead class with Beth was a lot of fun. Sever...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2009 (118)
Blogs | Visit
- Alli Miles
- Angela Cartwright
- Bind-It-All Blog
- Christine Adolph
- Cindy's Creative Corner
- Claudine Hellmuth
- Ellen Hutson
- Everything Cricut
- Heidi Blankenship
- Hero Arts Club
- Holdman Christmas Light Display
- K Andrew Designs
- Love Lee Studio
- Lucy's Crafty Life
- Marah Johnson
- Michelle Caplan
- Moda Fabric Blog
- Nan's Niche
- One Eye Open
- Psychomoms/Cricut Swarms
- Sarah Whitmire - Mixed Media Artist
- Seems Like Yesterday
- Shannon K Thompson Photography
- Spa Girl - Jenna Greene
- Susan Goetter
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tomi Brown Photography